Seargeoh Stallone is a popular American actor and a social media star. He is known for appearing as Rocky Balboa Jr. in the movie Rocky II. The actor is the son of a renowned screenwriter, director, producer, and actor Sylvester Stallone, also known as Rambo.
Who is Seargeoh Stallone?
Seargeoh Stallone is one of the two sons of the well-known director, producer, and actor Sylvester Stallone. He is an American actor known for portraying a significant part in the movie Rocky II. Seargeoh faced many problems in his life due to this illness, which is autism but did an outstanding job in trying to overcome it.
Seargeoh Stallone Biography – Quick Facts
|Real Name||Seargeoh Stallone|
|Father Name||Sylvester Stallone|
|Mother Name||Sasha Czack|
|Siblings||Sage Stallone, Scarlet Rose Stallone, Sistine Rose Stallone, Sophia Rose Stallone|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Seargeoh Stallone Movies||Rocky II|
Childhood & Education
At the tender age of 3, his parents were enlightened that he was not like normal kids. He had ASD (autism spectrum disorder), a complicated condition where a person faces difficulty communicating and behavior.
Seargeoh was born in the year 1979 to the iconic couple Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack. There is not much information about his schooling, but few reports state that he went to a particular school because of his mental condition.
Seargeoh Stallone Family
You might have known the names of his parents by now, Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack. The couple had 2 sons. Sylvester Stallone’s sons Seargeoh Stallone and Sage Stallone were both actors. His brother played notable roles in “Moscow Zero” in 2006 and “daylight” in 1996. But unfortunately passed away in the year 2012 because of heart disease.
His grandfather Francesco Frank Sr. Stallone worked as a writer and hairdresser even after the family hit fame. He wrote a book titled “Stewart Lane”. Seargeoh’s grandmother Jackie Stallone was a glorious and strong woman who served as an astrologer, dancer, and wrestler.
His parents divorced on 14th February 1985. And Seargeoh has 3 beautiful step-sisters Sophia, Sistine, and Scarlet Rose Stallone, who were also part of a few films. Seargeoh is the nephew of Dante Stallone and Frank Stallone. He also had an Aunt named Toni D’Alto, who passed away due to lung cancer on August 26, 2012.
Seargeoh Stallone mostly likes to keep to himself and is not seen in public often. He is known to spend most of his free time with the company of himself. He has won many women’s hearts but has not been able to steal any, which is why Seargeoh Stallone affairs status is at the good old zero.
The paparazzi also respect his will to have his life to himself and doesn’t hunt everywhere he goes. Seargeoh is very close to his family members and is loved unconditionally by every one of them.
Seargeoh Stallone was just another normal kid born in a Christian family in the year 1979. But in his 3rd year, he was proven to be at a vast distance from normal due to the complicated condition called autism. According to Seargeoh Stallone Wikipedia bio and other references, he states that he was fortunate because his parents found out about his condition earlier.
Seargeoh Stallone Career
Regardless of his medical condition, Seargeoh’s parents supported him a lot and wanted to see him having his very own acting career. He made his debut in Hollywood with a sports drama in which he played the role of Robert Rocky Balboa Jr and Adrian’s new-born child. Unfortunately, autism never left his back, due to which Seargeoh Stallone’s career in Hollywood was not a long-term one.
Seargeoh Stallone Affairs & Relationship
Seargeoh won the hearts of many young and beautiful women after his debut film Rocky II. But due to his illness, all of the people and women he met showed him nothing but sympathy. This is one of the fundamental causes behind why his relationship status is still single.
Though he has appeared only in one film, Seargeoh Stallone’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. The sports drama Rocky II was an extreme box office hit that earned $6,390,537 in its opening week.
Facts About Seargeoh Stallone
- Seargeoh Stallone’s age as of 2020 is 41 as he was born in the year 1979.
- He is an American who belongs to the white ethnicity group.
- Seargeoh’s brother Sage Stallone was found dead on 13th July 2012 in this house in Hollywood hills.
- The death was quite a mystery but was proven to be because of heart disease.
- He is also the former stepson of Rick Ash and Brigette Nielsen.
- He was born to the couple Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack.
- Seargeoh Stallone’s body measurements are 42-32-37.
- His favorite celebrities happen to be Selena Gomez and Jake Gyllenhaal.
- Italy is his dream destination.
- He loves Mexican cuisine.
- There is no proof that the actor is dating anyone because he doesn’t like to share his personal life on social media.
- Sylvester and Sasha separated in 1988, after which Seargeoh began living with his father and siblings.
- Stallone has an incredibly big collection of bikes like Operation Octane and Harley Davidson.
- Seargeoh Stallone has no public social media account as of 2020, but his father Sylvester has around 12 million followers on Instagram and about 14 million on Facebook.
- Seargeoh has a rigorous routine and diet; he hits the gym every day and has a perfect fit body.
Social Media Presence
As said earlier, Seargeoh likes to keep to himself in his free time. This might be the reason why social media presence is feeble. He might have an Instagram or Twitter that is only known to his family, but there is nothing public yet.
Seargeoh Stallone’s biography is yet another one that you could never be bored of reading. The act of outgrowing a condition that will not let go of you until your last breath is indeed intrepid.