Who is Stephanie Rice?
Stephanie Rice is a former competitive swimmer for Australia’s national team. In her swimming career, the beautiful and talented swimming star has smashed several national and world records. Steph had won 3 gold medals at the 2008 Olympic Games. It is amazing to know from Stephanie Rice’s biography that in the 2006 Commonwealth Games, she had defeated the Olympians Lara Caroll and Brooke Hanson to secure first place in a record time of 2 mins 12 seconds. Stephanie was awarded the Medal of the Order of Australia on January 26, 2009.
Stephanie Rice (Australian Swimmer) Wiki Bio – Quick Facts
|Profession Name||Stephanie Rice|
|Birth Name||Stephanie Louise Rice|
|Nick Name||Steph, Ricey|
|Date of Birth||17th June 1988|
|Birth Place||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|Age (as 2021)||34 Year Old|
|Zodiac/ Sun Sign||Gemini|
|TV Show||Home and Away
The Celebrity Apprentice Australia
|Club||St Peters Western|
|Strokes||Medley, Freestyle, Butterfly|
|Academy||Queensland Academy of Sport|
|School||Caroline Chisholm School|
|College/ University||St Peters Western|
Stephanie Rice’s Body Measurement, Height & Weight
Her measurement is quite charming indeed. The former Australian swimmer weighs only 67 kilograms. Her bright smile, Black eyes, and long black hair still compliment her beauty even at the age of 34 years. Stephanie’s height is a towering 5 feet 9 inches.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 9″ Inch
Centimeters: 176 cm
Meters: 1.76 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 67 Kg
Pounds: 148 lbs
|Shoe Size||9.5 US|
Stephanie Rice Personal Life
Stephanie was born to her loving parents Raelene Clark and Warren Rice, on 17th June 1988. She grew up in Brisbane, Queensland and attended Clayfield College in her Highschool days. The star performer in her days is a vegan and a caring individual. Considering Stephanie Rice’s biography budding sportsmen would definitely get inspired.
|Father Name||Warren Rice|
|Mother Name||Raelene Clark|
Read More: Top 10 Hottest Female Athletes of America
Unknown Facts about Stephanie Rice
- She was associated with gold medalist Kirsty Coventry at the 2008 Summer Olympics.
- In 2008, this young girl had broken the world records for 200 and 400 meters individual medleys while participating in the Australian Olympic trials.
- Her timings clocked were 2:08.92 for 200m and 4:31.46 for 400m.
- Until her retirement in April 2014, she had mastered medley, butterfly, and freestyle strokes.
- Her coach was Michael Bohl under whom she had performed flawlessly over the years.
- The tall and beautiful Stephanie was born under the star sign Gemini.
- Stephanie Rice’s real name is Stephanie Louis Rice.
- It is known, that she is now coaching in the greater LA area with CoachUp private coaching center.
Affairs and Boyfriends
The dating life of Stephanie Rice is not that promising. She had a few short-term relationships. In 2008, she has also dated Michael Phelps. She had dated Eamon Sullivan for two years in 2006. Stephanie was also dating Rory Maguire in the past. However currently, she is single and not looking for any further relationships.
Read More: Alex Morgan Soccer Player Biography
Social Media Presence
Stephanie Rice is active on her Twitter, Instagram and Facebook page handle and keeps posting her videos and photos. You can follow her and stay in touch.
|Instagram Followers||@itsstephrice (122k followers)|
|Facebook Followers||@ItsStephRice(125K followers)|
|Twitter Followers||@stephricemusic (15.7K followers)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Stephanie Rice Medals & Awards
|Gold medal – first place||2008 Beijing||200 m medley|
|Gold medal – first place||2008 Beijing||400 m medley|
|Gold medal – first place||2008 Beijing||4×200 m freestyle|
|World Championships (LC)|
|Silver medal – second place||2009 Rome||200 m medley|
|Silver medal – second place||2009 Rome||4×100 m medley|
|Bronze medal – third place||2007 Melbourne||200 m medley|
|Bronze medal – third place||2007 Melbourne||400 m medley|
|Bronze medal – third place||2009 Rome||400 m medley|
|Bronze medal – third place||2011 Shanghai||400 m medley|
|Bronze medal – third place||2011 Shanghai||4×100 m medley|
|Pan Pacific Championships|
|Bronze medal – third place||2011 Victoria||200 m medley|
|Bronze medal – third place||2011 Victoria||400 m medley|
|Gold medal – first place||2006 Melbourne||200 m medley|
|Gold medal – first place||2006 Melbourne||400 m medley|
- Won Telstra Australian Swimmer of the Year in 2008
- In 2008, She won the Swimming World Magazine Female World Swimmer of the Year as well as Pacific Rim Swimmer of the Year.
- She was awarded the Medal of the Order of Australia in 2009.
- In 2019, she was awarded International Swimming Hall of Fame inductee.
- She was the winner of the Sport Australia Hall of Fame inductee in 2019.
Stephanie Rice Net Worth, Salary
Her net worth is 1.5 million US dollars. These majorly come from her prize money and other brand deals while she was in her swimming career. Post-retirement, she earns her living by coaching and sports commentary. She was also seen investing in some e-sport ventures.
How Much Does Stephanie Rice Earn?
|Net Worth As of 2021||Estimate $1.5 Million|
|Source of Earning||Coaching|
Stephanie Rice Hobbies and Favorite Things
|Favourite Food||Coconut Oil,
Tahini or Chocolate
|Favorite Beverage||Dark Chocolate|
|Snack||Almond Butter and Celery|
|Favorite Place To Visit||Paris|
|Is Stephanie Rice gay?||No|