The One Punch Man workout is a high-intensity bodyweight workout designed to help you build muscle and lose fat. Saitama’s workout consists of four exercises: sit-ups, push-ups, squats, and running.
One Punch Man workout pros and cons
There are both pros and cons to the One Punch Man workout. Some pros include that it is an excellent workout for building muscle and losing fat, is relatively easy to do, and does not require any equipment. However, some cons include that it can be challenging to keep up with the intensity, it can be repetitive, and you may not see results immediately.
How to do the One Punch Man workout
To do the Saitama workout, you will need to perform four exercises, each with one-minute rest. The exercises are sit-ups, push-ups, squats, and running.
To do a sit-up, lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground, place your hands behind your head and curl your body up towards your knees until your shoulder blades are off the ground. Slowly lower yourself back down to the starting position and repeat.
To do a push-up:
- Start in a high plank position with your hands flat on the ground and your feet hip-width apart.
- Lower yourself down towards the floor until your chest touches the ground, and then push back up to the starting position.
Start with your feet hip-width apart and your hands at your sides to do a squat. Lower yourself down to the ground by bending your knees and sticking your butt back as if you were going to sit in a chair. Make sure that your knees do not go past your toes. Once you have reached the bottom of the squat, press back up to the starting position. Repeat.
Putting it all together
- Once you have completed all four exercises, you will have one minute to rest before starting the next round. You will need to complete a total of three games.
- Bodyweight movement benefits
- Bodyweight movements are great for building muscle and losing fat because they are high-intensity and require no equipment.
Muscles worked in the One Punch Man workout
The One Punch Man workout works your entire body, but some main muscles include your chest, shoulders, arms, legs, and core.
The One Punch Man workout is a great way to build muscle and lose fat. However, listening to your body and taking breaks when needed is essential. Be sure to warm up before starting the workout and cool down afterward. Remember to drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated. If you have any medical concerns, please consult with a doctor before starting any new workout routine.